加拿大房产投资 › PRE SALE
www.JiaHuaHomes.com bring you the latest West End Pre-Sale call today Dan 604-729-0708
Modern by Amacon
Secure, sustainable, and technology-ready, MODERN provides not only for your peace of mind, but your comfort and lifestyle. Conveniences such as an exercise facility, multi-purpose room, and landscaped courtyard with garden plots and children’s play area make MODERN living easy and enjoyable. Inside your suite you’ll find simple luxuries such as in-suite air conditioning, polished stone slab countertops, and high- end stainless steel appliances—in your choice of colour schemes envisioned by an award-winning design group.
It’s not just Harwood and Burrard. It’s the intersection of everything you love about the West End. Designed for the way we live today, MODERN redefines practical and sophisticated living. And it’s right in the heart of it all.
With both natural and built amenities like the seawall, recreation and fitness facilities, beaches, and parks at your door, MODERN is just steps from everywhere you want to be. Enjoy theatres, galleries, cafés, vibrant shops and bustling restaurants,— all just a few minutes’ walk from home.
Whether it’s the beach, downtown, or Kitsilano, MODERN is just minutes to everywhere you need to be.
Finishing and Furnishing
- Architecture by IBI Group
- Two interior color schemes “Burrard” or “Harwood” by award-winning Portico Design Group
- In suite air cooling and heating system throughout all living spaces*
- Engineered hardwood flooring in entry, kitchen, living and dining room
- 100% wool carpeting throughout bedrooms
- Custom fit designer roller shades
- GE Front loading energy-star Washer and Dryer
- Durable laminate flat-panel, square edge kitchen cabinets
- Polished stone slab countertops with full stone backsplash
- Sleek stainless steel double bowl undermount sink
- Chrome German engineered Grohe dual spray pull-down faucet
- Exclusive Stainless Steel Appliance package
- Fisher Paykel 33” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer
- Bosch 30” electric frameless ceran cooktop
- Bosch 30” integrated wall oven
- Bosch 24” built-in dishwasher
- Panasonic 24” “Inverter” microwave complete with trim kit
- Custom flat-panel wall vanity
- Polished stone slab countertops
- Chrome German engineered Grohe fixtures in both bath and sink
- Polished porcelain over-sized 12” X 24” tiles
- Slender one-piece Caroma dual flush low flow toilet
Peace of Mind
- Secured keyless garage and entry lobby
- Double gated garage entry
- Restricted elevator floor access
- Fully sprinklered reinforced concrete building
- 2/5/10 year Travelers third party Home Warranty Program
- Landscaped podium courtyard with children’s play area and urban agricultural plots
- Multi-purpose meeting room with TV
- Exercise facility with cardio equipment and free weights
- Technology ready with CAT5 wiring and multiple pre-wired connections for high speed cable and ADSL
- LEED gold equivalent
- Use of recycled content in major building materials
- Dual flush, water efficient plumbing fixtures
- Double glazed, low-E glazing system and highly insulated walls and roofs
- Building recycling station
- Low VOC finishes and low emitting materials
Jia Hua homes Featured Pre-Sale project
With over 100 homes from $268,900 to $459,900, Daycare facility and full city block of street level shops and restaurants, interest in WEST has been overwhelming and definitely a reflection that today's buyer appreciates the exceptional value, location and convenience of our homes.
5-5-5 Deposit Structure - Initial deposit of 5% and two further 5% deposit, 3 months and 9 months after purchase.
|1 Bedroom - City Collection||478 Sq.ft.||from $268,900|
|1 Bedroom - Tower Collection||597 Sq.ft.||from $349,900|
|1 Bedroom + Den||721 Sq.ft.||from $389,900|
|2 Bedroom||747 Sq.ft.||from $449,900|
|2 Bedroom + Den||1045 Sq.ft.||from $579,900|
| All homes at WEST come with Parking
Update from the team at Jia Hua Homes your Vancouver Real Estate Agent
Wall Financial Corporation returns to council for East Vancouver rezoning hearing
GBL Architects filed the application on behalf of Wall, which obtained council’s approval in late July to develop 735 housing units at the historic Shannon Mews site near the corner of Granville Street and West 57th Avenue. The current application in East Vancouver calls for three residential towers between 28 and 30 storeys, as well as a six-storey stepped building, 33,000 square feet of amenity space, some commercial space, and an accessible park.
The amenity space would include classrooms and a child-minding area, as well as a commercial-grade kitchen, office, and multifunctional gathering space, and has an estimated value of $11.4 million.
The entire development would include 1,114 housing units and underground parking for 1,329 vehicles. The report to council states that if the application is approved, the developer will be required to provide at least five shared vehicles and five shared parking spots on site for a car-share program. This would cost Wall $125,000 for the vehicles and another $57,800 in operating costs for the fleet.
Last year when the Vancouver board of education was holding public meetings over the possible closure of five schools on the city’s East Side, several speakers, including future NDP leader Adrian Dix, cited the Wall development as a reason to reconsider this decision. In the end, the board of education held off making a final decision until next year.
|It's pure gold: Quiet parkside living steps from Metropolis at Metrotown, grand indoor outdoor amenity spaces with entertainment dining, concierge service, formal gardens, golf simulator and putting green, Kinesis® fitness centre, marble and wood interiors with Miele appliances and over-height ceilings. THE MET offers top-notch location and construction.
Public launch for THE MET is slated for April 2012.
THE MET is now scheduling private preview appointments for VIP registrants. This is a very popular project with several thousands of enquiries. In order to avoid long line ups and disappointments, register now. If you have already registered for THE MET, connect with your Sales Associate for preview times.
Views, plans, amenity renderings and finishes details have just been made public. See with your own eyes why people are talking about THE MET
When Metropolis meets parks.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Over the next few weeks, THE MET Facebook site page will host the latest information on THE MET as we move to sales in April.
JOIN US NOW
WELL SIZED SUITES FROM $279,900 INCLUDING PARKING.
THE MET PREVIEWS AND SALES WILL TAKE PLACE AT CONCORD PACIFIC'S VANCOUVER PRESENTATION CENTRE
Update from the team at Jia Hua Homes your Vancouver Real Estate Agent
Wall Centre Central Park is a new condo project by Wall Financial currently in preconstruction at 5581 Boundary Rd in Vancouver.
The project has a total of 1114 units.
Previews coming soon call or email today to get constant update's on this development and be some of the first to preview.
One bedrooms start at $279,900's
Two bedrooms start at $439,900's
Three bedrooms start at $700,000's
VIP Previews will be starting next week by appointment. During your private preview session, you will be able to view our building and neighborhood models, look at view studies for various floors, and walk through our display suite. After your preview, if you are interested in purchasing, there will be the opportunity to fill out a Suite Request Form, where you will be asked to give us your first, second and third choice of suite to prepare you for our future sales appointment.
Our display suite is nearing completion, and I will be calling you for an appointment.
In the meantime, thank you for your patience. If you have any questions I may answer in the meantime, please let me know.
Dan Miller 604-729-0708
Please call me if interested and i will meet each of you to review floorplans and prices!
|Vancouver's Most Sensational Development in Recent History|
Urban Wellness Centre Preview